A successful, well-established company with plans for expansion and good
opportunities for career and professional growth is seeking ambitious, talented
candidates, with a track record of achievement for the following position.
1. Minor in business, warehousing/inventory management, or some related field(s).
- Strong capabilities in inventory controls.
- Excellent analytical skills to track raw material usage through the manufacturing
- Some prior experience in manufacturing and raw material controls.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to motivate staff and maintain good industrial
- At least five years’ experience in warehousing/inventory management at a medium
sized Jamaican company.
- Prior experience in SAGE 50 accounting package (or similar) would be an asset.
- Resides in the corporate area. Able to make routine visits to our branches on a
The salary would be negotiable based on qualifications and experience, and the
company will provide a fully maintained motor vehicle, health benefits, and uniform
allowance. There will also be an end of year performance bonus.
Please reply by email to: Hamilton Knight Associates
Mrs. Gillian Rowlands, Career and Human Resource Consultant
Visit our website: www.jobsandcareersjamaica.com